CEO. Author. CPA. Wife. Mother. And, perhaps most poignantly, the daughter of a school teacher. Sue Pierce has channeled her passion for education into a business designed to save schools money, above all driven by what she calls, “leadership of self.” Through challenges others might find insurmountable, her strong faith has allowed her to achieve success by:
- Embracing challenging situations understanding that through them she is strengthened.
- Choosing to be responsible for life and not fall prey to the trap of being a victim.
- Remaining committed to the mantra: “Never stop growing. Never stop moving forward. Finish strong!”
- Choosing to persevere through hardship and use the experience to help others.
- Practicing servant leadership, offering hope and a path forward for every team member.