For 26 years, Craig Krumwiede has led Harvard Investments in real estate acquisition and development, facing difficult decisions with transparency and integrity. Craig leads his team through empowerment, investment in growth, trust, respect and mutual loyalty.
During the financial crisis of 2008-09, Craig looked to his Vistage group for guidance and support to successfully weather catastrophic circumstances in the real estate landscape.
- Stay disciplined in your daily actions.
- Don’t put your head in the sand. How you respond to crisis establishes trust.
- Maintain a culture of integrity and openness to build a strong stock of goodwill.
- Everything you’d tell your kids to do, how to behave, do that yourself.
- Be the bearer of bad news in person.