Cindy Richter values the impact her decisions have not only on her employees, but on their families and the greater community. Under Cindy’s leadership, Vanguard Fire & Security was named one of Austin Business Journal’s 2019 “Best Places to Work,” a distinction that speaks to her dedication to serving the good of many over the good of the individual.
Cindy’s leadership tips:
- Choose one word each year as a rallying cry for performance, goal setting and employee engagement.
- Find a peer group with shared values with whom you can speak openly.
- Don’t wait to make tough decisions.
- In every decision, plan for the future.
- Prioritize sustainability and the good of many, even when it’s not easy.