Under the leadership of Chris Taylor, Fishers Technology has been named one of Idaho’s “Best Places to Work” for 11 straight years — and that only scratches the surface of his accomplishments. “People are everything in business,” Chris says, when asked what advice he’d give peers.
More leadership tips from Chris:
- Invest in hiring. The passion, intelligence and compassion in people make things happen.
- Surround yourself with people you want to be like.
- Never pass up an opportunity to speak in public.
- Start with the end in mind. (Stephen Covey)
- Remember, there is no destination. A goal offers direction and alignment, but it is the growth that comes from pursuit of the goal that is most important.